Join the more than 80 Thousand Trails Campgrounds across the nation as the #100DaysOfCamping celebration continues for National Trails Day. Lace up your hiking boots, get outside and hit the trail for a day of hiking, adventures and festivities.
Thousand Trails, a leader in outdoor destinations, recreation and family camping, is offering a wide range of family-friendly activities this Saturday, June 3rd for National Trails Day.
Sample activities happening across the country on National Trails Day include:
- Hiking trail scavenger hunt & walking tacos at Thousand Trails – PA Dutch Country RV Resort in Manheim, PA
- The National Forestry Division will be present for a trail cleaning and fire training at Thousand Trails – Hershey RV & Camping Resort in Lebanon, PA
- Be a part of the clean up and recycle hike at Thousand Trails – Horseshoe Lakes RV Campground in Clinton, IN
- Hike by the lake at Thousand Trails – Lake George Escape Campground in Lake George, NY
- Take a van to the summit of Mt. Agamenticus for an hour long hike at Thousand Trails – Moody Beach RV Campground in Well, ME
- Paint Rocks and get in on the campground scavenger hunt at Thousand Trails – Verde Valley RV Camping Resort in Cottonwood, AZ
- Join the campground-wide walkathon at Thousand Trails – The Oaks at Point South RV in Yemassee, SC
- Partake in campfire sing-a-longs, making S’mores and other kid’s activities at Thousand Trails – Birch Bay RV Resort in Blaine, WA and at Mount Vernon RV Campground in Lane Bow, WA
National Trails Day is celebrated on the first Saturday of June and in 2016 more than 168,000 individuals participated in 2,391 activities in all 50 states.