Steamboat Springs, Colo. (July 14, 2016) – The yoga community of Steamboat Springs, Colorado is thrilled to host the 2nd annual Steamboat Movement Fest – a celebration of world-class yoga, live music, conscious community and summer outdoor adventure. Taking place August 11-14, this four-day event unites yoga, music, and movement in the unique beauty of downtown Steamboat Springs, CO, located in the heart of Rocky Mountains.
“This year we are thrilled to welcome, once again, world-class yoga talent to the Yampa Valley,” said Talaya Thomas, Managing Director of the Steamboat Movement Fest. “To practice, learn from and share a long weekend with Rusty Wells, Gina Caputo and the rest of the phenomenal line-up is a dream come true for us.”
Working in collaboration with Sundance Studios in Steamboat Springs, the Steamboat Movement Fest (SMF) is honored to offer the following programming highlights:
- Headliners: Rusty Wells, Gina Caputo, Justin Kaliszewski, Tyrone Beverly.
- Local Talent: Susan Mead, Renée Fleischer, Wendy Puckett,Herald Stout, Jasmine Holthausen
- Free kids and community Story and Craft Class, offered daily
- Kids Classes daily at Yoga Lila
- Half-day immersion workshop with Gina Caputo (Finding Your Dharma) – Friday, August 12, 8:30-12:30
- Multiple SUP Yoga classes, plus an optional SUP Yoga Intensive – August 9, 10 & 11, 9-5:30pm
- Uplifting live music from LA-based singer-songwriter Kevin Paris – Thursday, August 11, 9-10:15
- Lunar Ambrosiawith Jennifer Jarrett and Kevin Paris, Friday, August 12, 7-8:30pm
- Friday Night Livewith Justin Kaliszewski and Ken K, Friday, August 12, 7-9pm
- Guided hiking and trail running with yoga, lead by local Yoga Studios
- Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Yoga Outfitter- Shaboomee
We’re thrilled to announce our partnership with Shaboomee who will debut the lotus-inspired Nelumbo SUP Pod Docking System at the at the Steamboat Movement Fest 2016. The Nelumbo is perfect for practicing SUP yoga & SUP fitness as a group and getting the most out of your SUP yoga practice.
Why the Steamboat Movement Fest?
SMF is founded on the desire that every participant walks away with a transformative experience, and tools that can be carried into everyday life. At SMF, our goal is to help guide you to consciously connect to your truth, through a variety of mind, body and spiritual classes. Held in the summer mountain paradise that is Steamboat Springs, Colorado, SMF 2016 offers unique classes with community and internationally known leaders, fresh opportunities to widen your mindful practice and broaden your community horizons.
Steamboat Movement Fest is ideal for those who wish to experience:
- Conscious Connection with Community
- SUP Yoga
- A deeper, broader yoga practice
- A more intimate yoga festival
To learn more about events, programs, and ticket sales, please visit: www.SteamboatMovementFest.com